As a National Board Certified practitioner, I aim to assist a client in bringing balance to one’s mind, body and spirit. As part of one’s wellness team, our goal together is to bring an awareness of areas of tension by using breath and mindfulness in a session. Always remembering to honor where we are in our life with understanding and compassion.
The benefits of massage are numerous and here at Branches of Wellness we strive to find them with you. Massage is beneficial to your Integumentary, Endocrine, Muscular, Urinary, Respiratory, Lymphatic, Cardiovascular, Digestive and Nervous Systems. Massage can relieve muscle spasms, reduce anxiety and decrease stress, improve circulation and bring nutrients and oxygen to muscle cells and so much more.
Massage & Bodywork (1hr)
Therapeutic Massage &
Body Work (1.5 hr)
1st Appt Bowen Therapy (1.5hr)
Bowen Therapy (1hr)
Re-center body, grounding and releasing pain
Reiki, Myofascial, Scar tissue, Lymphatic drainage
Plan a Visit
* Before the session, give your massage therapist accurate health information and share your expectations.
* Your massage therapist will probably use oils, lotions or powders to decrease friction on your skin. If you have allergies, tell your massage therapist.
* Music might be played during your massage session. If you find music distracting, let your massage therapist know your preferences. The same goes for talking during your session.
* Report any discomfort you experience during the massage session, whether it’s physical or has something to do with the environment.
* Provide your massage therapist feedback during the massage concerning pressure and speed of hand movement, for example.
* Discuss any apprehensions you have about massage therapy with your massage therapist. Remember, your massage therapist is a professional who is dedicated to the profession.
* Remember, too, the therapeutic benefits of massage are cumulative, so the more often you get a massage, the better you will feel and the more quickly your body will respond.
Get In Touch
I have been receiving lymph drainage massage over the last five years. At one point it was every 4 weeks and I often had to drive to Canada to find a practitioner who understood lymph drainage. I still had one leg that was noticeable larger than the other which made it uncomfortable for me to wear dresses that revealed any leg. For the past three years even pants suits revealed that I had a problem. Thanks to Robin’s skills today I even wear shorts because my legs are the same size. Thank You!